Monday, June 20, 2011

This one is for all you english majors.

Now I know my grammar may suck, my spelling is sub-par ( tanks google for being snobby), and that everything about my writing is wrong at some point. But you who are getting a degree in the field of the red pen pushers, using your bloody ink to weed out all those who make errors( and giving me a D on my essay, that shit was gold and you know it.) I ask you to try and come up with the longest grammatically correct sentence...post your entries as a comment.
"when am I going to use this shit outside of class?"

2 comments:

  1. I was trying to post a reply to this, had some issues.

    "Your HTML cannot be accepted: Must be at most 4,096 characters"

    It was, "I thought that he knew that..." and so on forever.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_English_sentence

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I was looking for a sentence you made, or make as a reply. Its like asking you to draw an apple for me... i don't want info on how to paint it, but i want you see your skills at painting it.

    ReplyDelete